Brite Galvanize Coating 65% Zinc Rich is a restorative coating fortified with zinc to prevent rust and corrosion on ferrous metal surfaces with one coat application.
- A glistening coating with 65% pure zinc in dry film
- Stops rust and corrosion on any iron or steel surface
- Protection equal to or better than hot-dipped galvanizing
- Restores galvanized surfaces to the bright look of hot-dipped galvanizing
- Meets performance requirements of ASTM A-780
- Good film integrity after 500 hours salt spray (ASTM B-117)
Applications: repair of welds, handrails, rims, guardrails, metal chain fences, pipes, corrugated metal building, or anywhere the bright look of hot-dipped surfaces is desired.