The Pryda Frame Fix has been designed to allow a service hole of no greater than 60mm to be drilled through a top plate (including top plate packer if used) or wall stud to allow services such as air-conditioning or central vacuum pipes to be passed through the member. The fitting of a Pryda Frame Fix re-instates the integrity of the penetrated top plate or stud.
- Unique design provides greater top plate uplift resistance capacity
- Quick and easy to install
- Leaves clean faces to outside edges of the timber frames
- Fixing is by Type 17 hex head screws. All screw holes shall be filled
- Comes in one size, designed for use with 90x45mm and 135x45mm timber only
- Allows an easy solution to fix penetrations in frames made by other trades
- Timber grade can be SG8 or better